Friday, November 21, 2008


***WisHiNg A HaPpY wEeKeNd! tO aLl***
*
*
*
*


Have a safe journey to everyone.

There's no need to speed, but every scenery to enjoy.

If you must, take your time to rest.

After all,
not just a destiny count but much more the journey to it.


*******************************************

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Share/Save/Bookmark
***************************************************


Feel free to comments. Constructive comments are highly welcome!


***************************************************

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I actually haven't welcome you to the world of blogging. :)

    WELCOME ON BOARD!!!

    I hope you'll like it here, in the blogging land. :) I really like your blog theme. It reminds me of how proud and lucky I am to be a Sabahan. A land rich with cultures, language, delicious food and pretty ladies! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I'm Cindy from Forever Tulip. I just love using my Blogger a/c when leaving comments sometimes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thks for stopping by and for your greetings Cindy...

    and please do come agian :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture..apin-apin right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly Shally, right on the downhill to reach Apin-Apinl. After this will be the almost parallel highway to Keningau .

    ReplyDelete

don't leave my world in silence, make a remark please :D

ClickComments