Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag and tag and tag :)

Aahhh haaaa... now I can breath a bit.. :P
yups, it was breathless these few weeks,
many things to accomplish, to do, to watch, etc etc.
many things happen and there are series of things happen ^.^

Gladly, many done, many in progress, and I think
many more will come :P
Anyway, life goes on! rite? :)

I have made a post ready - it's another of my kampung recipe,
but let's keep it for next. I must entertain this tags from friends 1st :)

erm.. I will put up 3 tag in one post.. ok :P

Tag 1. Was tagged by DaOne aka DO (hik hik hik :P thks bro)

Rules/
Write :- 1. Your name/ identification name / username etc.
2. Write anything using either your left/ right hands
3. Most favorite alphabets.
4. Less favorite alphabets.
5. "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
6. Tag 6 more persons


Results :

******


Tag 2. Was tagged by my friend Got Gipan!!! :) (thks Mel)

Rules:
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. Nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy or girl name question.

1. What is your name: Val (that's my real nick name, gosh..the rest will be very difficult!! -.-")
2. A four letter word: Viva!
3. A boy's name: Vincent!
4. A girl's name: Velerie!
5. An occupation: lols... erhmm Vampire?? :P
6. A colour: Violet
7. Something you wear: zzzz... erhhmm Very simple?? :P
8. A food: Vegetables :P
9. Something found in the bathroom: erkk.. erhmm Virus?? well I hope not.. -.-"
10. A place: Venice
11. A reason for being late: Very bad traffic jam! hahaha
12. Something you shout: Very dangerous!! :P
13. A movie title: ...... Val the great! (hahah in my dream :P)
14. Something you drink: arghh... Veer (I don't care :p)
15. A musical group: ...... Val and the girl (as opposed to Ella and the boys :P - in my dream haha)
16. A street name: Ve will think about it in future :P
17. A type of car: Volkswagen!! :D (or is it a brand ?? hahaha)
18. A song title: Very lonely Mr. Lonely(much much lonelier then the famous evergreen Mr. Lonely - in my dream hahaha)
19. A verb:Vote :)

walaohh that was ... funny!! :P

Tag 3. Was tagged by Beck (thks Beck :)
Rules:-
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules in you blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people to your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My Answers:
1. I am a perfectionist and I'm trying to reduce that now..

2. I can’t stop my rapid thinking ^.^
3. I have done many silly things in my life; and I have learn my hard lesson

4. I think that there will be technology to produce longer human life in near future
5. I can’t compare between good and bad politician in Malaysia anymore..
6. I choose to be what I am, although many wishes to be me and do somthing else.

*****

whuah whuah whuahhh

That's it guys.. I have to break the tag here hehe la la la la...

6 comments:

  1. Let me help u with the tag. no. 2..coz I love this tag LoL It really made me think!

    occupations : Veterinarians
    something u wear : vest
    movie title : V for Vendetta
    something u drink : Vodka (ooppss!)
    musical group : vertical horizons
    street name : Victoria St. (luar negara..hentam sj hehehe)
    a song : Voulezvous by Abba

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah thks Phill... u made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;-)

    I drink Veer too... Pandai mencipta nama baru kamu suma kan????

    ReplyDelete
  4. yohoho.. nah ko lg sda buat tu tag... sya lg blum ni.. sya mo cr masa la ni..kikiki....:) syabas2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adora: Baguss tu!!.. bah next time bleh kita minum veer tgther gther kio :)

    Kris and Nadia: haha Kris, alalala.. banyak masa bah cikgu tue.. :P

    ReplyDelete

don't leave my world in silence, make a remark please :D

ClickComments